Sunday, January 07, 2007

We have arrived

Meg and I arrived safe and sound in Taipei, where we are visiting our friends Grace and Sammy. Here I am at the Hong Kong Airport, happy that at least the ads are in English.



Yesterday, we did a whirlwind tour of Taipei, including Taipei 101, the tallest building in the world. Today, we visit the museum and hot springs.

That is all for now. I am typing on Sammy's computer, and I will type more when our computer (which is in English not Chinese) has connectivity.

--Dan

2 comments:

Musicalk06 said...

Hi Dan & Meg!
That's wonderful news! Sorry I missed the send off. Can't wait to see your photos! Can't wait to meet my new cousin! Have a wonderufl time!
Love,
Keri

Anonymous said...

Dan and Meg - Congratulations on your beautiful daughter CJ! Stefanie Diamond shared the link and I watched your precious video. As a fellow adoptive parent, I feel your joy! God bless -
Donna Gulotta