Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oops

In a wonderful moment that perfectly captures how frustrating this month has been, I spilled a cup of coffee on our laptop at home. I thought I was ok until it started making weird noises... Most of the data is backed up, with the exception of photos and videos from the holidays. So I don't know if I'll be able to save those, and I don't know when I'll be able to post any others. Until then, you'll have to make do with the photos from our Hong Kong-Taiwan trip, which you can see on the side column here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How terrible life without laptop! How about buying a new laptop in Taiwan. It’s cheaper! Keeping the old, you get nothing new.

John Klotz said...

Can't beleive I didn't read your comment on moving and running until today.

It's beautiful. Anyone ever tell you your a great writer?