Monday, July 21, 2008

Yet another woman in my life is tired of me taking photos



CJ and I went for a great hike yesterday while Mommy finished recuperating from a nasty cold. We found (with the help of a guide book) a great swimming hole in Shenandoah National Park. We had a great time walking in the forest (nothing beats holding your daughter's hand while walking through the woods and listening to songbirds), splashed around a bit, found a bird's nest, saw a pretty waterfall, and then I tried to take a few photos. Though CJ really wasn't having any of the whole photography scene, I'd still call the outing a success...

2 comments:

konberg said...

Seriously, I'm amazed at how great your photo looks. That's a keeper.

Greg said...

Dan...that photo is beautiful. To answer your question...at some point your children develop their own personalities and it's up to you to capture them in their element. Good luck! http://www.flickr.com/gp/14492676@N00/WxHY80