Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas presents and feasting

Christmas with CJ was wonderful, as joyous as the holiday is supposed to be.



The presentfest began on Christmas Eve, with a visit from NaiNai and YeYe. CJ liked bringing everyone their gifts.



The best gift was a little tea set for CJ. Here she is serving tea for the ladies:



Christmas morning, there were more gifts. CJ especially liked the book about you-know-who.



Later in the day, we visited Jay, Grace, Aunt Susan and Uncle Frank. CJ enjoyed Grace's new kitchen set.



The adult's liked Jay's new racetrack.



Jay was happy jamming on his new guitar.



Earlier in the week, the whole family went to a lovely dinner at Aunt Susan's and Uncle Frank's country club. It was nice to have everyone all dressed up for family photos.







The gingerbread man, unfortunately, may not have had such a nice time.



One last shot that I thought I'd sneak in -- Meg and CJ had a surprise party for me at the beginning of the month featuring many of my oldest and bestest friends. A special thanks to all involved in that special event.



Happy holidays all!

1 comment:

konberg said...

I think I used to know all the younger brothers of those people in that picture. Wow. I wanted to make it, sorry I could not. Peter is here with me in California, it's nice to spend time with him.

Happy New Year to you all!